HELP! 9 Spoke RS4 (Old Style) Question

A4cab03

Reaction score
Hi All

Purchased some RS4 (Old Style) 18 inch 9 spoke alloys of ebay.
5 Stud Holes same as seen on may A4 cabs..
Went to a local garage today to have them fitted and the guy has said they dont fit!
My A4 is a 2002 2.4 Sport which has 17inch 5 star alloys whch I think came as standard?

Have I missed something?
Can anyone tell me why these wheels wont fit!?
Im very confused and obviously have bowed to the guy at the garages better knowledge!
Any advice answers gratefully received!

Can you tell us the numbers stamped on the back of the wheels?

it sounds like there 5x100 not 5x112 the 100's fit golfs,boras, etc

Thanks both of you.

I will check the wheels and report back.
If thats the case and they are 100's I guess i chalk it up as an error!

yes m8 nut your not the first and not the last lol...... this becomes quite common with so many copied rims about m8

Friday the 13th, had bad vibe this morning so not surprised!
Well will whack them back on the bay and look for another set whilst absorbing a loss no doubt!
Think I prefer the old rs6 wheels now so will have a look for them.
Thanks again

it's worth spending a few extra quid m8 and lookin for some genuine ronal's they so much better in the long run

Genuine Ronal's, right im going to hav alook into that now.
Cheers again

Yes mate, just clocked those ones and only up the road.
Few around Birmingham ending soon so should find some ok.
Some like i want to sell ending sunday noght so will get mine back on tomorrow and fingers crossed.
Nice one for help.

as already stated 5x100 i actually sold a genuine set of these last year and they dont come up that often most of the ones for sale are usually cheap copies or they are from a tt etc i personally think they look great and make a change from the usual rs6

Leaning back towards them again jutlis. Swet of avus wheels on ebay for £570 and like the look of them..decisions decisions.