Helloooo......

Hi James. There be a meet coming soon with Belfast Audi. Was talking with Pat yesterday. We looking at some dates. :)

Reactions: ed1119 and ruairi83
Hello @Jamesc_89

As Sandra mentioned, we will hopefully have something sorted for a meet at Belfast Audi. It has been a bit stop start with Belfast Audi being so busy this year, but it seems something will be happening very soon.

Reactions: Point_Audi, ed1119 and Sandra
Hi James. There be a meet coming soon with Belfast Audi. Was talking with Pat yesterday. We looking at some dates. :)

Hello @Jamesc_89

As Sandra mentioned, we will hopefully have something sorted for a meet at Belfast Audi. It has been a bit stop start with Belfast Audi being so busy this year, but it seems something will be happening very soon.

Good to hear there is something in the works. i know the guys at Audi are feeling, we've (Land Rover) had a busy year, 2 model launches (one new shape, and one complete new model) and with a site expansion and a new showroom coming in the new year added to the mix, as well as day to day "dealership life" its pretty hectic at times.

My Audis back off the road again lol though hoping to have it ready over the weekend, slight miss calculation and forgetting i had a bigger exhaust diameter than standard causing issues when raising the engine with in the bay.

Reactions: ed1119 and SPIKE_
Just wondering if there has been any further progress with the up and coming meet?

Reactions: Jamesc_89 and ed1119
Pat will organise a date and get back to me :)

I’ve spoke to Pat a few times as well, and I think the timing is now right for Belfast Audi, but he is awaiting for the “powers that be” to give him the green light.

We have tried a few other times during the year, but they have been extremely busy and put it back until now, so hopefully we can get something tied down. We’re long overdue it!

Reactions: Point_Audi
I will speak to him again tomorrow see if he has some dates to work with at least. The dealership has been extremely busy this year, and the business comes first.

Reactions: Point_Audi, Jamesc_89 and ed1119
Just to give an update on this.....spoke with Patrick yesterday and he just can't fit us in this year due to high level of business and Saturdays are just to mad for them to commit time and space for us.

We will definitely be getting something penciled in for the start of next year once the Christmas rush is over, but we might get a nice surprise on the day, but I can't say to much unless it doesn't get approved! :busted cop: I will be in again in Belfast Audi again in the next few weeks and check up with Patrick on progress of this.

For those that haven't seen this mentioned on their facebook page yet, check this out: http://video.citnow.com/vpGyFPjhgbl

Reactions: Brennan, Jamesc_89 and ed1119
@Sandra how would one be able to go along to the nextvaudi visit.i would be interested in this if it’s possible .thanks gareth.

Reactions: SPIKE_
@Sandra how would one be able to go along to the nextvaudi visit.i would be interested in this if it’s possible .thanks gareth.
When the next visit is announced we will put up a post. Just add your name to the list Gareth. :)

Reactions: GarethS4, ed1119 and SPIKE_