Helloo fellow four ringers

AB5QTS

Reaction score
Hi,
Quick hello to you all. Looking forward to some in depth and informative forumming, or just some good old AUDI fun :yes:

Cheers

AB5QTS :greyrs4:

Welcome to the site, get some pics up....

Hey Nilz,

Yeah I'll get some up when it stops raining and the sun comes out abit and expecting snow too. :cold:
Good quattro weather....

Cheers

More snow, where, when???

I want some more snow!!!

Supposed to be getting snow this evening up here in Inverness...

Sorry but can someone help with importing pics from apples ipotos to the forum. Can't seem to work out how to get pics straight in rather just text. Very frustrating when you don't know how...

Cheers

Hey mate, you need to setup an account with someone like photobucket, its all free, all you do is upload your pics to the site, and then get the link from there and put it in the post, its just that the forum needs to link to a site thats on all the time like a host, rather than off your machine, which could possibly only be on whenever you are around if that makes sense.

Cheers Nilz,

Have a flickr account so will put on there then do the biz:icon_thumright:

Finally worked out how to put pics on:readit:. Right here's my standard bodied 1999 Audi A4 1.8 Turbo Quattro Sport 180bhp. Mods so far are K&N panel air filter and Milteck cat back SS exhaust. Cheers

3331960336_019b9d6bff_o.jpg

3331960428_e109a7de57_o.jpg

3331125141_db82caed0b_o.jpg

3331125223_3f1de588f6_o.jpg

Welcome to the site!Im from inverness to i used to have one identical to that apart from it was a year 2000 great car.

Hi sparks,

Yeah it seems to be pretty cool. Only had it since end of Nov but I need more power..
The S4 you've got is well smart. Mate of mine had a black one on an 04 plate. The V8 is just a beautiful sound.
Where do you get yours serviced?

Car looks good mate, my previous was just the same except it wasnt a quattro.

Cheers nilz

Could do with a bit of a clean. ****** salty roads is a killer. Need to get the wheels refirbed as well I think. they're looking a bit rough in places.

Hi sparks,

Yeah it seems to be pretty cool. Only had it since end of Nov but I need more power..
The S4 you've got is well smart. Mate of mine had a black one on an 04 plate. The V8 is just a beautiful sound.
Where do you get yours serviced?

When i had mine i had a few bits and pieces done to it made it a bit quicker and had evo 9 wheels on it infact i might still have bits so will have a look see what i have.Mine is a 2005 S4 only had it a couple of weeks but it will be going to my mate who owns Kennys Autos down seafield road to get anything done to it.

Hi sparks,

Kenny is your mate hey. I know Kenny as well. He does my cars for me too. I'll probably be getting whatever I get done at his place. Have you been to his new workshop yet? I've not been in but it sounds a bit posher than his old one. Secretary and all....
Might see you and your beast there sometime. Oh yeah do you know a guy called Liam who is also an ROV man. Lives just outside Inverness?

Cheers AB5QTS

Yeah he is i used to work at precision engine services you might have even seen my old A4 there and went downhill mountain biking with kenny and matt who i was in school with!yeah i went round the other week its some place and going to be doing alot more out of there MOT etc.Cant say i do who does he work for ,i work for Sonsub in aberdeen.

Yeah he is i used to work at precision engine services you might have even seen my old A4 there and went downhill mountain biking with kenny and matt who i was in school with!yeah i went round the other week its some place and going to be doing alot more out of there MOT etc.Cant say i do who does he work for ,i work for Sonsub in aberdeen.

Is precision the place next where Kenny was? Seen guys power washing blocks and other bits there before.
Don't know who Liam works for.
Catch ya round:greyrs4:

Is precision the place next where Kenny was? Seen guys power washing blocks and other bits there before.
Don't know who Liam works for.
Catch ya round:greyrs4:
yeap thats the place worked there for 11 years reconditioning engines turbos etc.Aye catch you around