Hello..

R

~Rob~

Hello! Im a newbie to this side. Im 23 and live in Bolton. Ive been a Jap car owner for a few years, most recently a UK Spec Toyota Supra. Ive been a member of the Jap owners clubs and forums for a couple of years. Im looking at selling her and buying an S3. I want something a little less 'in youre face' and that I can use as a daily driver.

Ive been looking into a facelift S3 with 225 bhp engine. Relatively stock or tastefully modified. Ive got about £9-10k to spend.

Ive never been in nor seen up close an S3, so what would be great is someone local (Bolton / Manchester / Wigan) that wouldnt mind showing me around thier S3 and maybe taking me for a quick spin. Id return the favour in my Supra if they were interested and im sure there would be a pint in the deal somewhere :icon_thumright:

Welcome to the site i to am a Jap fan and wanted the exact same thing as you so bought an A4 avant as the daily driver, there is loads of info on here about the S3s so dive in :)

Thanks mate. Yeah Ive got a lot of reading to do and got a few questions to ask, hopefully this site will give me the info I need.

Welcome too Rob!

Well come through to the A3 section, its a massive source of information!

Enjoy