Hello

Badden

Hello,
I own a B7 RS4 and just picked up a 2003 plate S3 to tidy up and run about daily in while I tidy up the RS4 over the rest of the year.

The s3 is totally standard for the time being 117k miles on it but parts are starting to wear.
I had a mk3 ibiza cupra that i put a hybrid turbo on many years ago but forgotten all about the 1.8t lay out so definitely have some questions.

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Post over in the A/S 3 section of the forum with any questions. Hope you enjoy the forum :)

tigerhonaker

Terry

Teutonic88

I personally LOVE the old 1.8T. I had an 03GTI w APR S Stage 3 and Water meth and stage 2 clutch and and...bulletproof motor I m o .

I m so new on here it may be odd to say but --------------------

WELCOME !

I PLAN ON PICKING SOME BRAIN S !!!! if I do decide to do anything at all to my NEW (2010) A6. UIt s just so beautifully quiet smooth and I ve never had a VAG product w o tuning it.
I ve been watching some utubeage on the S3 and I had I not fell into this incredible deal on my A6 would be all over picking one up.

Now that I m fully retired I find myself regressing to my late teens and love it LOLOLOL it.