Hello

What do you mean? You have just posted in here.

Hi Sandra, believe he meant create threads. Isn't there a limit on number of posts one needs to have before creating a thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted another post in the q7 section and it says there has been a problem publishing your share recently click here to try again or dismiss and when i click try again it tells me to log into fb then i put my details in and it says the app or whatever is not supported please talk to admin lol sandra i just wanted to post my other post lol but it lets me do this one absolutely baffled to say the least:wtf:

I posted another post in the q7 section and it says there has been a problem publishing your share recently click here to try again or dismiss and when i click try again it tells me to log into fb then i put my details in and it says the app or whatever is not supported please talk to admin lol sandra i just wanted to post my other post lol but it lets me do this one absolutely baffled to say the least:wtf:
Sean, there are no restrictions on your account. I will check it out though.

Reactions: V6_Man and sean mckenzie
Ok i think its worked....i posted a thread and i think its published live, might have been a wifi issue hehe im right noob thanks anyway sandra and tashfeen

Ok i think its worked....i posted a thread and i think its published live, might have been a wifi issue hehe im right noob thanks anyway sandra and tashfeen
Sean, any issues just let me know and I will look at it. Don’t worry about being a noob, that won’t last long. We all very friendly and helpful, also we remember being a noob as well. :)

Reactions: sean mckenzie