1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Amused

Amused Member

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a used 2015 A3 8V Sportback 1.6/110 TDI with 50k km on the clock (manual transmission). Lovely car, great to drive, great enterior. I especially like the xenon headlights and the LED DRL. It lacks a few things like the automatic light switch and the rain sensor, but hopefully I will retrofit those soon (ordered the parts already).

I installed the genuine sport pedal covers and the chrome exhaust tip, looks much better now. I also installed an OEM like rear view camera which is very handy.

I will try to take some pics of the car and post them here soon.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Sounds like a nice car. We look forward to pics. Enjoy the forum :)

4. Amused

Amused Member

Thank you. Here’s an introductory pic

619E7B3E-631F-4B12-B803-6D7B82C6A00A.jpeg

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Very nice indeed. Enjoy. :)