1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello.... newbie here!

Carrieann Nov 6, 2018

1. Carrieann

Carrieann A4 sline

Hello well I am currently learning too drive however my car audi a4 sline 07 (brought her weekend)is already sitting waiting for me too pass hope before Xmas.
    I am doing bits and bobs over next few months. And looking forward too having adventures with her.
    Any tips with changing the stereo would be great help.
    Thanks Carrieann

Just Rob. and AvantMike like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Carrieann, welcome to audi-sport.net. Good luck with your test. Hope you enjoy the forum :)

4. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

As above , hope you have checked out the insurance cost though, can be a tad costly for new drivers, good luck chap and enjoy it.

5. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Hi and welcome.
    When you're ready if you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
    Regards,
    Dan.

6. KIll_the_cameras

KIll_the_cameras New Member

Hi and welcome..I have just bought an A4 CAB '06 and are too doing 'bits and bobs'. It's amazing what the previous owners of cars couldn't be bothered to sort out! I have not had any experience of chaging stereos on these, but with other electricals and mechanicals...well..we can trade advice..good and bad!!!!