Hello! Newbie from Edinburgh!

XS05UZY

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm new to Audi so thought I'd pop along and say hello :grinning:I got my Daytona Grey A1 S-line in April and absolutely love it! You'll need to forgive me I've come from a strong MINI background so I may be a little slow to start with :tongueclosed:

Here's a few pictures of my little
Audi :tonguewink:

Reactions: RS5 JON and Jake 61
Hi and welcome to the forum I'm also new to Audi great motor by the way!

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Good to have another Scottish member. Enjoy the forum :) x

Thanks for the warm welcomes :hearteyes: hoping to go to Audi in the Park (if the boss gives me the time off :rock:) would be good too meet some of the Audi gang :friends:

Welcome. Glad to see another Scottish member. I'll wave across the water as I'm in st andrews haha

Welcome. What were your former mini's? Total Mini forum member?

I had a MINI Cooper Graphite and before that a little MINI One...sister got a works though :hearteyes:

Welcome. Glad to see another Scottish member. I'll wave across the water as I'm in st andrews haha
:yahoo:Ooh hello from across the bridge!

Reactions: james.allan.923
I had a MINI Cooper Graphite and before that a little MINI One...sister got a works though eyes:

:yahoo:Ooh hello from across the bridge!
I've got an A3 Sportback. It's my first Audi too. Had a Leon FR tfsi before this tho

Thanks for the warm welcomes :hearteyes: hoping to go to Audi in the Park (if the boss gives me the time off :rock:) would be good too meet some of the Audi gang :friends:

I'm going to aitp with my son, we're in Ayrshire, leaving early Saturday morning if you want to tag on.
JG

Sadly I can't get the time off but thanks so much for the offer... Love a wee Audi convoy hope everyone has a great time and can't wait for all the pics!

Reactions: RS5 JON
Greetings from another Edinburgher:) I'm fairly new to and first time Audi owner as well.