Hello ....Newbie from Central Scotland

Doogie...

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Newbie from Stirling here, Been a lurker on here for a little while so thought it was about time to introduce myself and begin to get to know the community.

Recently became the owner of my first Audi , A 2007 S3 8P in Phantom Black, Its had a bit of work done to it and is sitting on a stage 2 tune. It's about to go back in for some more work to potentially see her gain some more power so will maybe start a build thread and let you see where it's at, Has had a lot of money spent on it recently in regards to Engine and Extensive suspension work so its far from standard.

Hoping to get to know more about Audi's and enjoy the forum.

Dougie :D

Welcome to the site Dougie.

If you require any oem technology upgrades, give us a shout as we supply/fit :)

Hi Everyone, Newbie from Stirling here, Been a lurker on here for a little while so thought it was about time to introduce myself and begin to get to know the community.

Recently became the owner of my first Audi , A 2007 S3 8P in Phantom Black, Its had a bit of work done to it and is sitting on a stage 2 tune. It's about to go back in for some more work to potentially see her gain some more power so will maybe start a build thread and let you see where it's at, Has had a lot of money spent on it recently in regards to Engine and Extensive suspension work so its far from standard.

Hoping to get to know more about Audi's and enjoy the forum.

Dougie :D

Hi Dougie,welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Have a read of the faqs thread in the A3 8P section, lots of useful info in there. I have added you to the Scottish members list. For local meets section, click the link below. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Thanks, Yeah will get some pictures together and maybe start a build thread. Glad to be a member.