Hello..new A3 TDI owner

PDR Man

Reaction score
Just a quick hello, always owned Passat TDis (PD stuff) and recently bought a 2003 1.9tdi A3 5 door...with a genuine 32,000 miles on it:yum:..so should outlive me I recon!..full history, even had 2 belt changes due to age not mileage.... thought I was going to be disapointed with the 105 engine compared to my 130 Passat, but feels just the same..might be tempted to put a decent remap device on it just to bring it up to 130 levels, but dont want to kill the clutch too early...shame to use the car really as there can't be many with this sort of miles on a 1.9 tdi. Anyway, enough blabbing and I will start to trawl through the site to gen up on these.
p.s got to love the German stuff, just so much better built than most:sm4:
Cheers

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum :)

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum :)

Thanks...back home next week so will give it a proper clean and polish then stick some pics up....but its quite ordinary compared with alot of the cars on here:laughing:..especially the S3 stuff..gotta have one of those one day!

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. That is low mileage an average of about 2.5K a year :) . Less weight in the A3 compared to the Passat.

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. That is low mileage an average of about 2.5K a year :) . Less weight in the A3 compared to the Passat.

Hello, thanks for the welcome
yep this car hasn't been used much!...all genuine with ever mot, receipt,service docs etc.... took me a long while to find a low mileage 1.9tdi car :)