• No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Wheel Swap PM me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

markmac89

Reaction score
Hello Audi Heads :footy:

I just joined now been a lurker for quite some time.

I own a Very Special B7 Dtm and i have a few lights to switch off but thats all part of the fun.
I believe it to be Olee's old one so its got docmented history which puts a smile on my face .

Best regards

Mark:blahblah1:

Reactions: THQuattro
Hi Mark, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Where in west of Scotland are you? Enjoy the forum

Hello Audi Heads :footy:

I just joined now been a lurker for quite some time.

I own a Very Special B7 Dtm and i have a few lights to switch off but thats all part of the fun.
I believe it to be Olee's old one so its got docmented history which puts a smile on my face .

Best regards

Mark:blahblah1:
Who is olee?

Hello Guys sorry for late reply been busy

I will get more recent pics up soon. West coast scotland Isle of lewis to be more precise.

Olee is the orginal builder i would guess its all on this forum

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/my-dtm-build-story-so-far-hybrid-k04-custom-fmic.173281/

Thanks but has a few problems.

Intermintent ABS light

eEsp light i know already its the steering angle sensor and needs calibrated through Full Ross Tech VCDS

And also an airbag light as well tht might be tricker but it has an Rs4 Steering Wheel that could be why any Tips on how i could get this off be nice.

Best regards

Mark

Reactions: RS5 JON
I love the West of Scotland, visited Oban area a few times and the roads are amazing, just the car to enjoy them :thumbs up:

Reactions: markmac89
Hello again

I thought i would post pictures after a Full Valet Done by my Local detailer.
Looks So beautiful

My plans are to get the Paintwork respreayed where needed and get the Dtm badge on the boot on it prevoius owner removed it i think it be better on since its a badge worth wearing IMO.

Get the 2 front grill bought so at least its there with the car am OCD like that.
Get the Alloys refurbished or new ones on it with the correct tyre alloy format curretnly Euro'ed out :footy:

get the orginal Dtm mats in the front. Rear in good condition

I am opting out off Cruise Control I think its better to be switched on while driving than relaxing in to Recarco's :welcoming::blahblah1:

It has a CDL engine.
done some reasearch seems legit anyone have any personal experience with this type let me know in my thread please.:puke2:

FULL VALETR44DTM
FULL VALETR44DTM

he didnt get the rear view. it was the last thing on my mind been away from her for 9 hours on my day off.

Best regards

Mark :stupid:

Ps first time using the pic function didnt mean to double post same image. Side view in thumbnail below

Attachments

• SIDE_FULL_VALETR44DTM.png
    SIDE_FULL_VALETR44DTM.png
    608.9 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: RS5 JON and Sandra
Looks awesome Mark. :)

Hi I'm new too so far so good. That's a nice car :)

Welcome mate nice looking car you have there