1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from the Whisky Capital

itsMario Jul 9, 2018

1. itsMario

itsMario New Member

A big Hello to you all....

New to the Forum,but,not to Audi's....

Not long got myself an 05 Plate A4 2.0 TFSI and think it's time i looked at maybe learning about these modern fandangled machines and to learn how to modify and play about with it a bit..... My main focus is restoring my old Classic Chevy's......so, ecu's and turbo's and coil packs are a foreign language to me at the moment......

The A4 has had a stage 1 re-map....but, i feel it needs a few more bits done to it,although the wife dont....

Looking forward to learning a lot and asking a lot about how to do things and where to get things.....

My A4 originally came from down South i think,possibly London,i bought it from over Aberdeen way.....

And finally, Yes, i do make whisky for a living...... it's a hard life ,but, i suffer it in silence:smile new:

Any how, Howdy to you all......

Mario
    2017-12-18 15.20.59.jpg 2017-12-18 14.04.39 - Copy.jpg 2017-12-18 14.05.01.jpg

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Mario, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Hope you enjoy the forum.

4. itsMario

itsMario New Member

Thank you Sandra.... Just finding my feet at the moment and getting used to the lay out..

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

You will do ok. It’s just daunting for the 1st few days. Hope your weather is as good as ours on the west coast. :)

6. itsMario

itsMario New Member

Weather has been really good over here....im not complaining

Sandra likes this.
  7. White knight 2

White knight 2 Member

Hello mate, and welcome