Hello from the Whisky Capital

itsMario

Reaction score
A big Hello to you all....

New to the Forum,but,not to Audi's....

Not long got myself an 05 Plate A4 2.0 TFSI and think it's time i looked at maybe learning about these modern fandangled machines and to learn how to modify and play about with it a bit..... My main focus is restoring my old Classic Chevy's......so, ecu's and turbo's and coil packs are a foreign language to me at the moment......

The A4 has had a stage 1 re-map....but, i feel it needs a few more bits done to it,although the wife dont....

Looking forward to learning a lot and asking a lot about how to do things and where to get things.....

My A4 originally came from down South i think,possibly London,i bought it from over Aberdeen way.....

And finally, Yes, i do make whisky for a living...... it's a hard life ,but, i suffer it in silence:smile new:

Any how, Howdy to you all......

Mario
2017 12 18 152059
2017 12 18 140439   Copy
2017 12 18 140501

Hi Mario, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Hi Mario, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Thank you Sandra.... Just finding my feet at the moment and getting used to the lay out..

Reactions: Sandra
Thank you Sandra.... Just finding my feet at the moment and getting used to the lay out..
You will do ok. It’s just daunting for the 1st few days. Hope your weather is as good as ours on the west coast. :)

Weather has been really good over here....im not complaining

Reactions: Sandra