Hello from the north sea!!

brucer

Reaction score
Hi there folks, Just like the rest of the guys i thought i would say hello. Just joined the forum yesterday but been on it for the past few weeks looking at everyone really nice motors.
I hope to be an audi owner very very soon. Plan to pick up my new S3 on the 9th of October after waiting a good few months. I've been told it arrives today at the garage then im getting it sent over to a company called tinthaus to get all the windows tinted ( didnt like the factory order ones ) & also to get Ventureshield Paint protection film put onto it. Still not sure if ive made the right decision on this.
Well enough of me going on & on :shutup2:
Looking forward to get to know everyone.
Many thanks, Brucer.

North Sea Legend eh, brucer?
Can't be much of a legend...nobody on here has heard of you! :lmfao:

Which one are you on?
Nightshift too, eh?

Enjoy the car and the forum.

Hello and welcome to the site Brucer.

It's good to see that we have a sense of humour on here Ess Three!! I see your also offshore & from the granite city. Thanks for the welcome though.

Just outside the town for me.

Which installation are you on?

Gotta have a sense of humour...no point in taking life too seriously...pity all members don't see things the same way.
You know the craic...you'd not get through the trip without a decent sense of humour.

Agreed Ess Three, life's to short. Your not wrong there either about needing some crack when your offshore. I'm stuck on the lovely tartan alpha & on my last nightshift. Im originally from up north myself, used to stay not far from peterhead min!! What about yourself? What rig are you on?

Yeah you cant beat the old 2 on 3 off rota can you. We've been on it for a few years now & i cant imagine going back to 2 on 2 off.
I was out in Ellon for a few beers not long ago with some of my mates who stay there.

Rota? Lucky buggers!
Life as the service hand is treating me bad, only had 12 days with my beautiful new A4 since i got it!!!
I'm the Ibis White Avant to be found in and out of Dyce for Base days (27mpg,oops!) see yous around!!