Hello from Spain!

Alvigu95

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Alex and I live in Spain. I have two audi, an A3 A3L 1.9tdi AHF 1999 that is for every day, and an S3 8P BHZ 2007 for the weekend. Both have little mileage and I am their second owner. For them I have the project of reconditioning seats with heating, since I live in the north of Spain and the weather is very similar to that of the United Kingdom, it rains almost all the time. This is taking me longer because I can not find heated seats, in Spain they are not common, but I'll get it! Although my English is not very good, I am here to inform myself and learn. Thank you all. Greetings.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, CHEZ and Sandra
Hello everyone, my name is Alex and I live in Spain. I have two audi, an A3 A3L 1.9tdi AHF 1999 that is for every day, and an S3 8P BHZ 2007 for the weekend. Both have little mileage and I am their second owner. For them I have the project of reconditioning seats with heating, since I live in the north of Spain and the weather is very similar to that of the United Kingdom, it rains almost all the time. This is taking me longer because I can not find heated seats, in Spain they are not common, but I'll get it! Although my English is not very good, I am here to inform myself and learn. Thank you all. Greetings.
Welcome to audi-sport.net Alex. Any pictures of your cars? We are all friendly and helpful and hope you enjoy the forum.

Reactions: Alvigu95 and Audi Bairn
Welcome to audi-sport.net Alex. Any pictures of your cars? We are all friendly and helpful and hope you enjoy the forum.
Thank you Sandra, When i read about uploading photos correctly, I upload one in which the two appear!

Reactions: Audi Bairn