1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Scotland

DCH Sep 5, 2018

1. DCH

DCH New Member

Thought id sign up after lurking for a bit gleaning some valuable info on the S3 8l. After owning a Mk1 Golf Gti for the last few years, its time for a new project so I am now stepping up my search to purchase but there seems to be a scarcity of ones for sale in my area, or good ones that tick all or some of the boxes i am looking for. Seems no better place to ask, but if there are any members who know of an honest S3 8l, or one soon to come onto the market then please let me know, it really would be much appreciated.

All the best

DCH

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Have you had a look in our classifieds section. Hope you enjoy the forum :)

DCH likes this.
  4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

5. DCH

DCH New Member

Thanks for the welcome Sandra, looks an decent motor, but im after the S3 8l specifically. Ive had a scan through the classifieds but nothing too recent or anything that is jumping out

No suggestion ignored however

DCH

6. Sandra

If I see anything in classifieds I will let you know,

DCH likes this.