1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Scotland

Blue Beast Aug 2, 2018

1. Blue Beast

Blue Beast New Member

Hi Everyone

Newbie to the forum wanting to learn more from the people on this. I would like to thank everyone as you guys saved me from wasting my money on GardX when I picked up my Ara blue RS3 last month.:thumbs up:
    Now I am on the hunt for a ceramic coating :readit:.

q5man likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum

q5man likes this.
  4. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Supercharged Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

:sign welcome:, if your looking for a ceramic, there's no one better in Scotland, IMO, than Gordon at Defined Details in Cambuslang. I had my S5 done in April, top job, well happy with it and done at a competitive price.

Enjoy the Forum.

JG

q5man, Ian66 and Sandra like this.
  5. Blue Beast

Blue Beast New Member

Pic of the car. Thank you for the warm welcome and info about defined details. I was trying to find a ceramic coating that I could apply, any recommendations ?

Attached Files:

• rs3.jpg
      rs3.jpg
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views:
    Weeb and q5man like this.
  6. Blue Beast

Blue Beast New Member

I was thinking of buying Gyeon Q² Syncro

7. L22

L22 New Member

Just make sure your car has had a full paint correction done before applying a ceramic coating.

8. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Panther Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

Welcome mate and nice car.

9. Blue Beast

Blue Beast New Member

Thanks for the info will do :icon thumright:

10. Blue Beast

Blue Beast New Member

Thanks mate :thumbs up:

11. Evil Derboy

Evil Derboy Active Member Team Daytona Audi RS5 Owners Group

Another plus one for Gordon. Did my RS5 shortly after I got it and my M6 before that. Waiting list is generally 3-4 months though so book quick!

Blue Beast, JG51 AUD and q5man like this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. CC-SQ5

CC-SQ5 Member

Welcome

Also from Scotland!

Lovely looking car and colour...

Plus one for Gordy at Defined details, this is my Ara Blue SQ5 after a machine polish by Gordy without any coatings etc..
    Definitely agree an advance booking is required but well worth the wait imo.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Blue Beast, JG51 AUD and q5man like this.
  14. Blue Beast

Blue Beast New Member

Thanks, your SQ5 looks amazing, need to get my car to that level. Will have to contact Gordy now. :icon thumright:

JG51 AUD likes this.