Hello From Scotland

Gazjs

Reaction score
Its a late hello, but better late than never .....

I joined the forum last year, when I was ordering a 1.6TDI SE A3 as a company car. I soon realised the forum was more aimed at the higher spec cars than the SE perhaps.

I am back as a regular user however, having ordered an S3 Sportback, which I am really looking forward to delivery. Build week 8 is being quoted ATM!

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. We are aimed at all audi drivers. Glad you decided to come back. Im sure your looking forward to the new car. What spec/colour did you go for? Where in Scotland are you?

Reactions: Gazjs

I went for Sepang Blue in the end. I was trying to avoid this, as I seen it was a very popular choice. Misano Red and Daytona Grey were my other choices. But the Sepang won me over!

I didn't spec too many options, but enough to suit my needs ...

Comfort Pack
Interior Light Pack
Black Styling Pack
Audi Sound System
Privacy Glass
Electric Folding Mirrors

Should have said, from Fife in Scotland.

Reactions: Sandra

I went for Sepang Blue in the end. I was trying to avoid this, as I seen it was a very popular choice. Misano Red and Daytona Grey were my other choices. But the Sepang won me over!

I didn't spec too many options, but enough to suit my needs ...

Comfort Pack
Interior Light Pack
Black Styling Pack
Audi Sound System
Privacy Glass
Electric Folding Mirrors

Should have said, from Fife in Scotland.
Its nice over your way. Im down on the Ayrshire coast. Spec is good. Im sure you will enjoy the s3. Its good to see you applied the colour and car banners. :)