Hello From Newbie

rxs1407

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Dodge and i'm new to this forum and Audi's..
I've just bought a 2007 Audi A3 2.0 TDI S Line Sportback, hope to collect it next saturday..

One question i do have, any one got any idea how much to put in heated seats?? and is it possible to change the manual seats for electric ones???

I used to have a Volvo V70 T5 and it had electric memory heated seats, i loved them..

Thanks Dodge

Hello and welcome Dodge, no Iv'e no idea how much it will cost to retro fit the above but it will be very expensive,why didn't you spec it when you ordered the car, by the way you will love the car when you get it.They are deceptively quick and handle well I'm loving mine.

Thanks, It was ordered in as a demo, i paid secondhand money for new car, but not the best spec.. for me, bose and CD changer and other stuff, but lacking on the seats..

I wouldn't worry about seats Dodge I think you'll find it too expensive to retro fit.Post it on here how much it will cost for seats.

Hello & :sign_welcome: to the site.

welcome to audi sport.....enjoy.
It is a very useful site and some great guys i've met of here too!
:rockwoot: :arco:

Thanks to all for the warm welcome...
Next subject is arm rest, anyone one know a place to get a leather one?? Looking on Ebay, found a cloth one and wondered if i could get it re covered??? Any one tried??

Insurance was cheap, well cheaper than the Volvo T5.....

SamDude said:
Howdy!
Welcome'n'all that!

Thanks, very good site, great people and loads on Audi's...
Dealer just called and they've got my car ready for tomorrow!!!!
So if you see a A3 driving near Newbury with a old git smiling.... it will be me..
Pictures to follow... hopefully.

Picked up the car tonight.... loved it, need to have a better look tomorrow..
Needs a good clean, dust all over the inside and outside is the same, they had spent ages cleaning it acording to the dealer...

But it looks great and drove well, untill some old fart cut me up and i nearly kerbed it......

Dealer did a deal on the arm rest, so from audi it was cheaper than the after market one , but they recon it doesn't come with instructions?????

Anyone got any for the audi one?? or will it be the same as the one on here??

http://www.audi-accessories.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=118

Or here

http://www.vagparts.com/pages/Armrest.htm

Thanks Dodge