1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from new member

speedy1050r Jun 21, 2018

1. speedy1050r

speedy1050r New Member

Hi to all
    Just purchased a 2015 S3. Would welcome recommendation's on good dealers / independents on south coast.
    I live on the isle of Wight so very limited here. looking to get DSG box oil / Haldex oil, brake fluid done.
    thanks in advance Jim

Stokka and Tashfeen like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Jim, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics if the car?. If you post in the 8v section the boys be able to help you out with local dealers and detailers. Enjoy the forum :)

4. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Panther Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

Welcome mate.

5. Stokka

Stokka Member

Hi,welcome !
    go to your nearest audi and ask them to check it's service history to see if the oils were done @ service

6. speedy1050r

speedy1050r New Member

Thanks for the response. I know what has been done it's simply a matter of trusting my local dealer. I have had bad experiences with my local dealer. Hence my willingness to look further.
    The car needs little done going by the book / digital service record. I'll just be happy knowing the above is done.
    Thanks jim