Hello from Kent

Flinders

Signed up to this awesome site last year and am well over due in saying hello. Hello.

I drive an A3 quattro sport sportback on a 55 plate after parting with a much loved Mk4 gti. My wife drives a mk5 gti which we want to change for an A6 avant tdi. Want to buy one? Get in touch!

My unhealthy perversion for anything VAG began in the summer of 2008 when a friend suggested taking a mk4 gti for a spin at my local VW garage. I was sold and it was soon remapped which only added to the pleasure. I then upgraded to a Mk1 gti which I have safely stored away and in need of some tlc before the summer.

As I've aged the natural progression for me was to drive an Audi, something a little less showy offy. She's been a reliable old beast for nearly two years now (minus a debilitating coolant sensor malfunction) and always makes me smile.

Keep up the great work audi-sport!!! 545831_261137393994419_1235727875_n.jpg 427927_244544852320340_688757863_n.jpg

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Good to see you posting. Lots of info in the faqs thread in the A3 8P section. We are all friendly and helpful. Enjoy the forum. :) x