Hello from Fife

Fife-Bloke

Reaction score
hi everyone newbie from Fife just bought myself an A4 avant black edition, and it is just brilliant, this car is going to be fun to own.
This is my second Audi, first one was just a basic TDI but this one is a different animal altogether
04kFJ4dwNgLaeBeMBwL7p0lEg

Having trouble posting a pic, typical apple

Last edited:
Reactions: Eldeano2, Dunedin and Sandra
also from fife here-welcome
not been on this site long myself

Reactions: Eldeano2 and Fife-Bloke
hi everyone newbie from Fife just bought myself an A4 avant black edition, and it is just brilliant, this car is going to be fun to own.
This is my second Audi, first one was just a basic TDI but this one is a different animal altogether
04kFJ4dwNgLaeBeMBwL7p0lEg

Having trouble posting a pic, typical apple
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Enjoy.

Reactions: Eldeano2 and Fife-Bloke
Welcome Fife-Bloke seems like there's a few of us Fifers on this Forum:thumbs up:

Reactions: Eldeano2
i live in markinch,usually have at least one vag group car in the family at any given time
have had ur quattro,couple rs4 b7,several a4s ,golfs etc in last decade

i live in markinch,usually have at least one vag group car in the family at any given time
have had ur quattro,couple rs4 b7,several a4s ,golfs etc in last decade
Im in Woodside, but I’m up at Markinch regularly so I’ll keep an eye out for you,

Reactions: Eldeano2 and tony1966
This was my previous and only Audi, was a short term car which I actually kept for the best part of a year as it was a great car to drive. 2006 A4 tdi bought for 1500 owned for 10 months took me all the way around North Yorkshire on holiday last year then sold for the same £1500 I paid for it.

Attachments

• AEB49279-AACC-47E4-9406-4A0B9677BE58.jpeg
    AEB49279-AACC-47E4-9406-4A0B9677BE58.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 164