1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hello from Cumbria

Kevin Clark Oct 21, 2017

1. Kevin Clark

Kevin Clark Registered User

Purchased my first Audi 2 weeks ago an A4 B8 Avant 2.0 TSFI Quattro after 5 years of Mercedes CLK Convertibles A208 & A209.
    I wanted similar performance to my CLK 350 so since purchasing I have had a pipercross panel filter and a REVO stage 1 remap carried out at Keith Edwards Motorsport:redrs4:, rear windows tinted, replaced the tailgate struts and also on order are a set of Goodridge braided brake lines.

Other mods planned including uprated brake discs and pads, Milltek Exhaust and Eibach Lowering Springs.

Dunedin and GAS MONKEY like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers

Hi and :sign welcome: Kevin, sounds cool get the:sign pics:up:nogarors4:

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum :)

GAS MONKEY likes this.
  5. I'm Just Rob.

I'm Just Rob. Moderating or something, Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

A big welcome chap, join the mad house...and you live in one of the best places too, I love cumbria..

GAS MONKEY likes this.
  6. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Welcome mate.

7. Andyman44

Andyman44 Registered User

Hi Kevin. I'm thinking of getting Revo stage 1 map, so was wondering what you thought of it. Bought a b8.5 2.0 tfsi quattro about a month ago, and to be honest could do with a bit power! Also planning brake upgrade, standard feel quite poor. Cheers.

8. Kevin Clark

Hi Andy

I haven't had much chance to see the difference yet apart from taking it home (busy decorating), and I could certainly notice the difference on acceleration!!!! overtaking has never been so easy, even compared to my CLK 350. I was stated my car is now producing 268 BHP (up from 211) and a significant increase in torque. I'm now looking at upgrading the brakes to Mintex 320mm vented x-drilled (front) & 300mm x-drilled solid (rear).

Regards
    Kevin

9. Andyman44

Andyman44 Registered User

Cheers Kevin. I'll definitely be getting the stage 1 done in the near future. Enjoy the car (when the decorating is finished). Cheers Andy.

10. Kevin Clark

Thanks Andy

Feel another trip to KEM on the cards, Revo Sport Cat & performance exhaust (after decorating - mid next month) let me know how you get on.

Regards
    Kevin