Hello from Cumbria

Kevin Clark

Reaction score
Purchased my first Audi 2 weeks ago an A4 B8 Avant 2.0 TSFI Quattro after 5 years of Mercedes CLK Convertibles A208 & A209.
I wanted similar performance to my CLK 350 so since purchasing I have had a pipercross panel filter and a REVO stage 1 remap carried out at Keith Edwards Motorsport:redrs4:, rear windows tinted, replaced the tailgate struts and also on order are a set of Goodridge braided brake lines.

Other mods planned including uprated brake discs and pads, Milltek Exhaust and Eibach Lowering Springs.

Reactions: Dunedin and GAS MONKEY
Hi, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
A big welcome chap, join the mad house...and you live in one of the best places too, I love cumbria..

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
Hi Kevin. I'm thinking of getting Revo stage 1 map, so was wondering what you thought of it. Bought a b8.5 2.0 tfsi quattro about a month ago, and to be honest could do with a bit power! Also planning brake upgrade, standard feel quite poor. Cheers.

Hi Andy

I haven't had much chance to see the difference yet apart from taking it home (busy decorating), and I could certainly notice the difference on acceleration!!!! overtaking has never been so easy, even compared to my CLK 350. I was stated my car is now producing 268 BHP (up from 211) and a significant increase in torque. I'm now looking at upgrading the brakes to Mintex 320mm vented x-drilled (front) & 300mm x-drilled solid (rear).

Regards
Kevin

Cheers Kevin. I'll definitely be getting the stage 1 done in the near future. Enjoy the car (when the decorating is finished). Cheers Andy.

Thanks Andy

Feel another trip to KEM on the cards, Revo Sport Cat & performance exhaust (after decorating - mid next month) let me know how you get on.

Regards
Kevin