Hello from Bradford...just bought my first A4

Zen_A4

Reaction score
I've been stalking this forum for a long time so I thought I'd join and say hello! I just bought my first Audi A4, everything works as it should so far..,touch wood...now I just need to resolve a few minor niggles...

Reactions: Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: Zen_A4
Welcome from a fellow BradfordIan. :welcome!:
What niggles do you have?
Post up pics and info etc and i'll keep an eye out for you!

Reactions: Zen_A4 and Sandra

This is one of the pics from the advert...I haven't got around to doing a photo session yet lol. I've fitted a new front lower spoiler today as that was the only thing missing when i bought the car.

Reactions: -Ju-
Welcome from a fellow BradfordIan. :welcome!:
What niggles do you have?
Post up pics and info etc and i'll keep an eye out for you!

Thank You very much i really appreciate that. The only problem i am having is with the reverse parking sensors, they work perfectly some times and other times there is a long beep and they stop working, after this when put the car into reverse the sensors won't activate at all with no beep, then sometime later they'll start working again . I've checked all the sensors by putting my ear to them and they all click.

Assuming they are factory fit sensors, a scan with vcds will tell you more.
The long beep tells you there is a fault in the system

Assuming they are factory fit sensors, a scan with vcds will tell you more.
The long beep tells you there is a fault in the system

Apparently they're factory fit...where's best place in Bradford to get a VCDS scan done?

Apparently they're factory fit...where's best place in Bradford to get a VCDS scan done?
Im sure if you ask -ju- nicely he will do for you. :)

Reactions: Zen_A4 and -Ju-
I have vcds, whereabouts in bradford are you?

I have vcds, whereabouts in bradford are you?

Heyyy I'm beginning to like this forum lol....I am in Shipley but I don't mind travelling as at the moment i look for any excuse to drive the car. Please would you be able to run a scan for me?

Haha Yeah no worries, I'll send you a pm

Hi ppl

Total newbie here too and in Bradford! Nice cars you have.... I searched for a4 tdi sport ended up buying the a6 on a whim!

Cheers

Reactions: Zen_A4 and Sandra
No worries mate glad to be of service, don't forget to pm your email and I'll send you the scan on