1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Bracknell

jetron Aug 31, 2014

1. jetron

jetron Active Member Audi A3 etron

Hi from another newbie to the forum.
    I once owned an A4 Avant 2.5 Tdi, but having ordered a new A3 Sportback e-tron a week ago, I am currently awaiting a build date. Having bitten the bullet, I may be able to help others who are thinking of going down the same path.

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. The new e-tron looks good in all the articles i have read, be interested to know how it drives. What colour did you go for? Enjoy the forum. :) x

4. jetron

Hi Sandra. Thanks for the welcome.
    I chose Scuba Blue after looking at a row of A3 Sportbacks in the sunshine. As far as driving is concerned, I was very impressed. My previous Audi was (unfortunately) a multitronic and the biggest difference in the e-tron is the immediate response to the accelerator. Otherwise it appears very similar to any other hi-spec Sportback.

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Good colour choice. scuba blue is an amazing colour. If i remember correctly, i think you going to be our first e-tron owner on the forum. :) x

6. jetron

I'm sure there will be more once e-trons become available for test driving. My current understanding is that this will happen sometime in November. I was one of the lucky few who got to drive one back in June. I have attached a few photos from that day:

_DSC0620pe.jpg _DSC0621pe.jpg _DSC0624pe.jpg _DSC0626pe.jpg _DSC0627pe.jpg _DSC0628pe.jpg _DSC0629pe.jpg _DSC0630pe.jpg

7. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Site Sponsor Team Brill Red Gold Supporter Audi A3

Welcome to the forum! bet you can't wait to be behind the wheel of your new A3 :)

8. jetron

Thanks for the welcome. I am indeed looking forward to delivery time, but like everything e-tron I've come across to date, the delivery date is still an unknown.

9. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Site Sponsor Team Brill Red Gold Supporter Audi A3

haha yeah i can well imagine its going to be a long wait but so worth it bud!! i suppose they cant give a set in stone date yet as its such a new technology eh.

10. Shrek5

Shrek5 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum and hello from just up the road...

11. jetron

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to have something to write about...

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Mistress-Mk1TT

Mistress-Mk1TT Active Member

Welcome along :)