Hello from a newbie!

PaulC1988

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. Im Paul and I'm from Middlesbrough. Picking up my A3 TDI Sport tomorrow. Always wanted an audi so can't smile wide enough!

Attachments

• tmp_12147-20150222_131311~2-2111682259.jpg
    tmp_12147-20150222_131311~2-2111682259.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 134
Reactions: Sandra
Hi paul, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Im sure you cant wait for today to pass. What time you picking up? What spec does it have? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi paul, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Im sure you cant wait for today to pass. What time you picking up? What spec does it have? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hello again, its the 2.0 tdi 140bhp version. Not sure yet, waiting on a phonecall but got the day off work so I'll probably just spend it aimlessly driving around! I used to have a Bora 1.9TDI, absolutely loved it but ended up swapping it for a 1.6 petrol honda civic, worst mistake ever. 2 years I've had it and hated every minute of it so very excited to own a decent car again x

We will be wanting more pics please Paul. For local events to meet up with other members, go down to small events section see whats happening in your area. :) x

Reactions: PaulC1988
welcome paul, im new to and also picking up my audi tomorrow :arco:

Hello Mintex, thanks. Just seen your post, nice shiny A1 eh! What did you have before?

My last car was a world apart, i had a land rover discovery 300tdi, it was modified for off road but it had no toys and was painfully slow lol :laugh:

Just a bit of a change then lol. Im extremely excited about tomorrow. Im 26 but i feel like a 8 year old at christmas

Yep, thats me, i've had to wait to collect mine for a week and for the first part ive been ok, i cant wait now though :)

Reactions: PaulC1988
Hi & welcome!
I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.
We offer a car insurance scheme for registered users on here so p
lease feel free to ring us when you are due for renewal!
(Starts at age 21.)

With kind regards
Tim
0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 by mobile.
www.prestigekeepmoving.com.

Yep, thats me, i've had to wait to collect mine for a week and for the first part ive been ok, i cant wait now though :)

How does she drive mintex? I am over the moon with mine. Drives like a dream, very comfy, plenty of poke. Life changer going from a heap of junk to a good solid quality car.

@PaulC1988 Enjoy the car collection Paul. :) x

Received my sticker thanks Sandra, got it on the back window, looks great. Some pictures to follow but fitting some wind deflectors/new front badge and getting the rear windows tinted at the weekend

Paul

Glad your sticker arrived safely. Look forward to more pictures. Enjoy the car Paul. :) x

@Sandra thanks, im loving it :icon thumright: @PaulC1988 no, not got any planned as yes im just enjoying it but im not saying i wont lol ;)

Reactions: PaulC1988 and Sandra