Hello Audi Crew

JAY RICHARDS

Reaction score
Hello folks, I've just joined the site 5 minutes a go so just saying hello to my fellow audi comrades ;-)

Speaking of Audi's, 3 days ago I became the very proud owner of a beautiful 2010 A5 2.0 TDI s-line coupe, It's black & chrome & I have to say I've admired Audi's for many years & the fine lady I bought the other day is one of the nicest Audi's I've ever seen & having previously owned in the last 5 years a subaru STI, Mitsubishi Evo 9 (FQ 320) & most recently a beautiful looking (but a bag of crap to drive) Nissan Pathfinder, the Audi is by far a dream to drive (as well as being amazing on fuel)

It is my intention to spend a penny or 2 & it's a new little project to make this car 1 of the finest looking A5's (RS5 when it's finished) in Europe. I've barely been off the net since I bought her searching the globe for goodies for my new lady. I actually came within a whisker today of spending just over a grand on a new front a rear bumper when a dear friend who's had nothing but Audi's before noah built his arc told me to pull the rains in and make sure everything fits........ which as it turned out they wouldn't have!!!

This is where I will freely admit that I know absolutely ****** all about cars..... & I'm seriously not kidding when I say my knowledge of cars is zilch!!!! I can fill a car with fuel & even top it up with oil... showing off now I know but that's as far as it goes.

So my reason for joining the site is to ask for help and advice or where to buy and advice on what does & doesn't fit the car.

Anyway I just thought I'd start by introducing myself and saying hello to you all and any advice giving to questions I will be asking will be greatly appreciated.

Jay