hello all from sheffield

a3-205gti

Reaction score
Hi all just joined and thought id say hello. New to audi ownership and just bought myself an a3 2.0 fsi 04 plate, i now see what all the fuss is about, absolutely love it. Downside is only had it a week and the emission lights just come on, il have a look for an appropriate thread fir some advice, well talk soon.

Welcome to ASN!

Check out the local meets section and stick your name in the members list:

Yorkshire & Humberside

You may also need a diagnostic check on your car if a light has appeared on the dash. Check out the VCDS user map for people located close to you and have the diagnostic kit available:

VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum

Shaun.

Hi all just joined and thought id say hello. New to audi ownership and just bought myself an a3 2.0 fsi 04 plate, i now see what all the fuss is about, absolutely love it. Downside is only had it a week and the emission lights just come on, il have a look for an appropriate thread fir some advice, well talk soon.

hi, welcome to audi-sport.net.Any pics? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm pretty new too, and also from the Sheffield area. I actually live between Sheffield and Chesterfield, so I'm fairly local :)

Reactions: ShaunS3
Thanks all for the responses, sandra il upload some pics later, stef what do u drive? And thanks shaun i will do, had a diagnostic check il put fault codes up later when ive got the printout. Thanks

where in sheff you from