Hello all! Down to 17 days to go from 112 days after some major luck!

dA3nny

Reaction score
Hello all!
New to the forum, ordered the A3 2.0 TDI Sport 3dr in brilliant black 3 weeks ago on a PCP
Got a delivery date of around end of Sept,received a text last Friday stating they'd had a cancelled order to my spec so getting the car on 27th give or take a day or two! Over the moon as its my first Audi,and coming from a W reg vauxhall astra which has been running on 3 pots for 6 months!
Any advise for a new Audi owner?
Also as its a lease car what's everyone's view on mods,nothing heavy just some wind deflectors and tinting I'm thinking of as I kept the spec pretty standard to keep cost down!
will post pics as soon as I take delivery of the little beauty!
Danny :D!

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to the forum!

You can find lots of information on here!

If it's not already here, just ask!

I've had my A3 for just over two months and loving it!

I bet you can't wait!

Cheers!

Excellent news!

With regards mods: PCP technically means the car remains the property of the finance company until the debt is paid off. If you intend to hand the car back at the end of it you must make sure it's in good condition, so keep any mods to the tamer end of the scale or else you'll likely be stung for putting the car back to 'stock' at the end of the lease.

That was a good spot of luck with the build date!

Welcome to the forum, you will certainly notice the difference as I did when i got my first Audi after driving a W reg Astra, Small world!!!

Lol yeah I don't think I'll believe the difference from the 2 cars lol!
Not going heavy on the mods at all,just subtle changes here and there which I can take off at the end of the lease.
Im sure tints can be removed.
I wasn't too bad with the excitement knowing i was going to have to wait until september but now I'm like a kid at Christmas knowing its only 3 weeks away instead, very lucky getting it early!
Another question I have is I've seen on eBay official SD card packs for the sat nav, does anyone know if these are a) legit and b) easy
enough to install yourself
Danny

Hi Danny,

You've done well there. Must admit I'm slightly jealous.

I see from your profile you're in Stockton. My wife works at the big Tescos (when she's not on maternity) and I work in Billingham!

The sd card sat nav should be very easy to install. If they're going for less than £300 then they are unlikely to be legit though.

Ross

Careful with the maps. Although the SD cards may contain official maps the car needs the sat nav feature 'activating' at the main dealer, and the maps authorised from the SD card. It's £500 for the maps and licence from Audi, plus labour on top. It's not just a case of plug n play unfortunately.

Hello all!
New to the forum, ordered the A3 2.0 TDI Sport 3dr in brilliant black 3 weeks ago on a PCP
Got a delivery date of around end of Sept,received a text last Friday stating they'd had a cancelled order to my spec so getting the car on 27th give or take a day or two! Over the moon as its my first Audi,and coming from a W reg vauxhall astra which has been running on 3 pots for 6 months!
Any advise for a new Audi owner?
Also as its a lease car what's everyone's view on mods,nothing heavy just some wind deflectors and tinting I'm thinking of as I kept the spec pretty standard to keep cost down!
will post pics as soon as I take delivery of the little beauty!
Danny :D!

Welcome Danny, since your the next to collect there car we need a seperate countdown thread for you. We will soon help keep you amused for the next 17 days. You will learn a lot on hear, you even get some countdown music as it nears collection day. :) x

Welcome Danny, since your the next to collect there car we need a seperate countdown thread for you. We will soon help keep you amused for the next 17 days. You will learn a lot on hear, you even get some countdown music as it nears collection day. :) x
lol this I like! I'll set one up now!
Danny

Thanks for the advice on the sat nav stuff I'm not bothered about the sat nav so much just not a fan of having a button that does nothing lol!
RossR I'm assuming your in the local area then,do you know of any meets in the area? For proper audi enthusiasts not some corsa convention like teesside park lol!
Danny

Reactions: mjcourtney
Thanks for the advice on the sat nav stuff I'm not bothered about the sat nav so much just not a fan of having a button that does nothing lol!
RossR I'm assuming your in the local area then,do you know of any meets in the area? For proper audi enthusiasts not some corsa convention like teesside park lol!
Danny

I commute from North Durham. Don't know if that counts as local? Can't say I know of any good meets but I'm sure someone else will be able to help.

Fairly local as far as meeting on here within ten mins haha!
ok ill have a noisy around and see what happens in the area
Danny