1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hello......again!

L111 FAD Jan 16, 2021

1. L111 FAD

L111 FAD Liebe Ist Für Alle Da

Hello, I have recently bought another A6, it's a 2011 2.0 TDi SE saloon with 93k miles.
    My previous A6 was a 2013 2.0 TDi S line Black Edition Avant and I really regretted selling it in 2018 so it's taken a while but this was an absolute steal and I just had to have this one.

Apologies from the off - have tried the search box to no avail - but does anyone know what type of bulb is fitted to the front 'All Weather Lights' please? mine look myopic next to the bi-Xenons - and they need replacing!

Anyhow, a couple of pics, it's colour is Oolong Grey (very interesting colour!!!)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    DonkeyIce and rjwojcik like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Welcome. We’re you registered as a member before? If so do you remember username?

4. L111 FAD

Hi Sandra, yes I was, but with a different username. I do remember it, but I prefer this one unless it breaks the rules? If so, then Im happy to revert back to the old username.

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

I can let you keep your new username. Can you tell me your old username and I can merge it with this one. You are only allowed one username I’m afraid.

6. Mo-S3

Mo-S3 Registered User

Etka shows it as a H7 55W bulb

7. L111 FAD

Thank you, Mo S3

8. L111 FAD

It was Pedrodelabongo