Helios......Round 2!

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Today we had the pleasure of Paul's (Rhymesaka) A3. He had stumbled along the way, across my old KW V2 coilovers via Luke and my old VW Helios via Jason. Here's how it looked when we started, very dirty and neglected!

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

Pulled the car outside, road test and make sure all was ok. Paul's Helios were sitting saucey on brand new Falken 452s, 215/35/19s.

DSC00308.jpg

Started washing (weather was AWFUL today)

DSC00309.jpg

Luke balled over to "help" out :ninja:

DSC00314.jpg

Wasn't sure if the exhausts had been cleaned since he got the car :laugh:

DSC00319.jpg

But with Karl on the case :wub:

DSC00322.jpg

Engine had a wiper over

DSC00323.jpg

Paul was well happy with the car's new look!

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

Paul's officially ballin', more mods to come soon for this beauty.

Watch this space :wub:

Thanks N8

Reactions: MrWhItEwOlF, warren_S5, Pauljamescaton and 4 others
N8 that looks awesome. A job well done.

I need to stop browsing this forum.

Posts like this make me want to order another BE.

Very nice!

Baller,,,,,,, like the term "help", I spent most of the day sat in ****** traffic going to collect miss Hayley!!!

awesome! a little more "dialed in" and this thing will look like some serious storm trooper transport.....if storm troopers were ballin'

Good man for getting them Paul. Good choice looks lovey. Top work as always N8

Last edited:
Really enjoyed working on the car today, the coilovers and rims made such a difference i was unreal. Sorry it was unreal. :laugh:

cracking job N8 as always , looks sooooo much better on the new rims and dropped down to mother earth a bit more :wub: :wub:

Well.... where to start, it's been a long time coming. After acquiring the KW V2's from Luke over the summer, things escalated :laugh:
Then I was pointed in the direction of Jason, price agreed and I was rollin' down to his gaf for the Helios :wub:.....

Now onto today's graft, in my defence Nath had promised a good clean so I let her get in a state :cool:

I haven't touched the exhausts since I got her, Karl sorted them right out though, what a beaut, the amount of comments I've already had on them lol...

The car has been completely transformed, I've never liked the RS4 BE alloys since I ordered the car but now with it lowered on the helios, the car looks so much more aggressive, over the moon with it.....

Can't thank Nath enough for his input, knowledge etc, if you need a refurb go to Nath, if you need help with acquiring wheels go to Nath, you need your car looking fresh go to Nath.... You need any help with anything go to Nath, oh and if you need an air freshener go to Nath, he's the man.... :wub:
Cheers to Luke and Karl for their input also, I owe a few beers :beerchug: :wub:

Love this shot

DSC00326.jpg

Onto the next one :ninja:

Reactions: N8
N8 and Paul that looks stunning! special compliment to N8, the detailing looks awesome man. I may have to roll down to your place soon man!

i was afraid part 2 was about your car. I didn't wanted to get anymore jelly :)
car looks great! from a professional yourself, what's the best way to keep the rear hatch/bumper area clean? or get the dusts off?
I wash my car in a weekly bases and San Francisco weather is good and not really dusty. However since my car is white rear hatch/bumper area settles alot of dust. Would Clay baring remove those residues?

I see something else i like too! :) Wht on wht baller!

Good job that, real transformation. Car looks sweet on the Helios wheels really like them.

Nath could you PM me some prices for details and refurbs? I will want mine doing in the spring and the standard wheels I inherited have seen better says! They have the laquer peel problem I am lead to believe a lot of Audi wheels suffer from? They will be replaced in the spring but when they are off I want them refurbed for winter wheels :)

looks fecking awesome. should of give us a bell could of helped... or watched :ninja: haha.

looks fantastic though Paul

Looks great with the white on white. Think Rico will be after those BEs too, if you're selling them.

sweet as.. looks amazing. good work lads

I'm here to sadly announce that the Helios and KW V2's will be up for sale in the next week.... :crying:

It's taken 2 months of deliberating but you can't be a part time baller, its a full-time ethos :laugh:

Back to standard which is a shame but its a car at the end of the day, it ain't worth worrying about....

PM if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Paul

I'm here to sadly announce that the Helios and KW V2's will be up for sale in the next week.... :crying:

It's taken 2 months of deliberating but you can't be a part time baller, its a full-time ethos :laugh:

Back to standard which is a shame but its a car at the end of the day, it ain't worth worrying about....

PM if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Paul

how comes you going back to standard bro?

how comes you going back to standard bro?

Can't take the car where I want or need to take it is the main reason....

At weekend its fine I can pick a different route, but in the week when you have to get over 10 sets of speed bumps in the morning at 8am when its busy as hell to get off your estate it gets tiring....

I am actually wounded as I know I don't think much to what the car is going back to, however I won't have the mither that I can't drive the car...

Ballin' is too hard for Paul, the poor lad can't handle it :kiss:

:laugh: I love this :wub:

Right all, the car is back to standard....... Q7 ride height :(

The A3 S-line set up has to be the worst 'sports' set up out there, the wheels are too sucked in and the arch gap is ridiculous.....

Not sure what my options are for a compromise....

The Helios and KW V2's are off now, if anyone is interested let me know.

I will get round to advertising them this weekend.

H&R 50mm springs with your s-line dampers - compromise but will look better and not as crashy