Heko Wind Deflectors

andy.l

Reaction score
Got mine through the post today. The deflectors fit fine but has anyone who's fitted these actually managed to make the clips fit as mine just spring out again?

Er mine have stayed in ere and there but not all, they aren't the best be honest with ya, mine send me electric windows mad. The always come back down. As they think the is a finger in the gap or something lol does me ed right in.

There are some double sided sticky areas that keep it in place but I'm worried they'll fall out without the tabs in. I've tried again with the tabs but they just ping out again :(

mine have been fine. I just used the clips as per the instructions. There is a sharp little 'tang' on the clips which should grip in to the rubber, just make sure they haven't been flattened. I used a flat headed screw driver and pushed them in as far as possible.

It was tricky putting my clips in two weeks ago. I bent out the little lip that catches into the rubber a bit more and used a flat head screwdriver to push them in.

I fitted a set two weeks ago like others said use flathead screw driver to push em in and the small pointed bits facing outwards hold em tight in place

So, pointy bits facing outwards? Maybe that's why then as the instructions said flat side outwards hmmm

I din't bother with mine , they were that fiddly and hard to get in I figured if I got them in I would never be able to remove the deflectors without breaking them so I just relied on the double sided tape and I've had no issues in over 2 years.... However that said I only have them fitted to the front windows due to a mistake when ordering them and the front windows have a much bigger curve to them than the rears which perhaps helps keep them in place

i fitted mine without clips, initially the electric windows would keep going back down but over night they moulded into shape and have been fine since, however i fitted the rear ones and they blew off on motorway one night, never bothered replacing them

Reactions: kellogz
Hmm that's worrying as I've got a long motorway journey Friday coming, I'll give the clips another go but I'm not hopeful to be honest.

Some gentle persuasion n they'll go in (treat it like when you want a woman to do something she's not into!!:devilish:)