Heated wing mirror glass not working.

doublem_1

Reaction score
I replaced my passenger side wing mirror glass due to clipping it on a poorly parked car recently. However, I am not convinced that the heating part of it is working. Yesterday morning there was dew on them and the drivers side was dry after a few minutes but the passeneger side stayed wet.

I remember plugging the wires in. They didnt seem very tight though now I recall. Anyone else had this problem?

I replaced the glass on drivers side as it didn't work whe. I got it about 2 years ago. Been working ever since. Maybe you got a dodgy one cheap on eBay or terminals have come off like as you said, they were loose?

I picked up a dodgy cheap eBay one and it's worked fine for 2 weeks. You would know if it's working or not they get hot enough to feel hot to the touch.

I believe they only work when its 5 degrees or below and also the mirror adjustment switch needs to remain in the middle too (maybe wrong though).

Sorry yes that's a good point. The day mine arrived it went warm again so I thought I'd got a duff one until it got frosty again.