Heated seats retrofit

BennyG_UK

Top Gear
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I’ve just got a set of heated seats and genuine Kufatec loom.

Problem is, no instructions were sent with it and the invoice details arnt working on their website to download/access the manual!

Can anybody help? Was hoping to install this weekend :) seats are in just need to make head and toe of the loom!

Thanks

Just doing mine at the moment. The kufatec harness is a bag of W##k, no instructions, no help! It’s ok to work out but I think you have to cut the old loom out, which would be fine if they told you that

I’ve no idea if I’ve snipped cables I still need or not plus it doesn’t label the plugs so I could turn up the heat and will do the wrong seat and no way to tell until it’s back together.. oh wait one more thing, the loom is in place and it’s easily 3 foot to long and it’s not to give you plenty of room to work with because the 3 foot is at the controller end so I’ve got to try and push all the extra behind the already tight dash space.

I’ve got some instructions if you need them. But they’re for a LHD so the pins at the back of climate need switching around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers Benny all sorted no thanks to their instructions.. wasn’t pretty tempted to write my own but was too caught up doing stuff and forgot