Heated seats retrofit

lionyo

Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought some leather heated seats along with the climate control with heated seat buttons!!

My question is to retrofit it to my vehicle is this the only thing I need to buy KUFATEC GmbH & Co. KG - Kabelsatz Sitzheizung Audi A4 B7 33856 and also where does it actually fit I assume it goes to the seat to the climate control?

Any help would be appreciated chaps!!

Yes mate, buy that and plug it in, you might need Vagcom but i dont think so?

Someone will chime in at some point.

Yes mate, buy that and plug it in, you might need Vagcom but i dont think so?

Someone will chime in at some point.
Okay just to clarify...

My current seats are cloth with lumbar support and the leather seats that I have bought to fit have the lumbar support with heated seats...

Can someone clearly explain what I will need to buy/do to get the heated seats working?

I assume I would have to get this KUFATEC GmbH & Co. KG - Kabelsatz Sitzheizung Audi A4 B7 33856 loom from Kufatec and fit it to my vehicle and then would it start working? OR is this loom not needed?

Also I am a bit confused of when it says cables connect to "integrated seat heating controllers as well as the central electrical connection" is this hard to do and can someone explain what it is refering to?

A DIY guide would be appreciated!

I would very much appreciate your input/help!!

P.S: I am removing the leather seats from a donner car!

Last edited:
Just had a reply from Kufatec and they have said:

Thank you for your request.

You need to purchase 33351 - as your seats only have e-lumbar adjustment,
you need to leave the other connector (for electric adjustment) open.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,

Now I was thinking instead of buying this wiring from kufatec, can I just take the wiring out of the donner car? Will it be much easier as I will know how I take it off and how to put it back in my car?

If you can find a doner car then yes this would be a viable way but after all the hassle of finding one then removing it properly I would just buy it nut thats up to you mate.

Let us know how you get on.