heads up on Falken Azenis FK510 - damm good

sunshinewelly

Reaction score
Just had my suspension replaced under warranty and whilst there the technician noted that my front 2 pilot4 s tyres were just about road legal which came as a massive shock as i only had them in January 2019. Back 2 had a couple of MM left.

spoke to dealer who offered me a choice of the usual suspects and also mentioned that he had replaced a couple of S4's with Falken FK510's which he found were very decent.

they were significantly cheaper than the pilots4's .

anyway got them fitted and driving home today on a typical wet and frosty day found them to be very good. No difference in fact that the pilot 4's

i assume the pilot s4's will be better on track type conditions but for me going onwards i wont be using the pilots again and will probably stick with these falkens

£124 for my car seems reasonable enough, Falken's were considered to be a budget tyre in the past but maybe they're aiming higher these days. Please keep us informed about the performance of the tyres, road noise etc...

I know this is the wrong place for this but I have 1 in a 245/35/19, I don’t need it and it has only done 100 miles.

I’m open to any sensible offers if anyone needs it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So your brand new tyre feels the same as a nearly illegal PS4s haha.

Yup, got 4 of these earlier in the year. Prefer them to the Goodyear Eagle F1’s they replaced.