HEADS UP AUDI DEALER MEET IN KINGS LYNN(PLANNING STAGE)

SPARTAN91

RED FIVE STANDING BY
Regional Rep
Reaction score
A meet in April is being planned at Kings Lynn Audi during a weekend with the possibility of a few cars being made available for us to drive or be driven in (rules will apply as always).So please watch this space.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaco95
Morning all. I have spoken with the head of business and its looking like its going to be april as they are extremely busy with the run up to new registrations. Can you all list me some suitable dates in april and I will work with Kings Lynn to get whats best for the majority. Thanks. :)

Reactions: Zaco95 and SPARTAN91
Any weekend Saturdays are OK Sunday even better thanks

Reactions: Sandra
Sounds good, something to look forward to only weekend in April I can't make is the 9th/10th

Steve

Reactions: SPARTAN91 and Sandra
Ooo this will be good im 21 now so if there's things to drive there will be more option for me :)

I'm free any weekend in April at the moment :)

Ooo this will be good im 21 now so if there's things to drive there will be more option for me :)

I'm free any weekend in April at the moment :)
That's good your 21 now. Think you will enjoy the meet a lot more this time. :) x

We could be free any weekend in April . Would be good to all meet up again

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Any weekend is good for me in April. By then i to will be 21 and should be good to feet some other Audi lovers

As soon as new registration are finished with collections etc I will organise the date.

Reactions: rizzini7, AD & DK - Jones, Zaco95 and 2 others
Date dependant for me, but would like to know when this is confirmed...

Reactions: rizzini7 and SPARTAN91
Head of business is off sick at the moment. He should be back in few weeks and will phone me to organise a date for your meet. ;)

Reactions: losirob, Zaco95, rizzini7 and 1 other person
Back next week

Reactions: rizzini7 and SPARTAN91
Glad I haven't missed this one! I live about 30 second walk from this dealer so Im definitely in!

Reactions: rizzini7, losirob and SPARTAN91
Waiting on a date guys . As soon as I know I will get the event up.

Reactions: Zaco95, SPARTAN91 and rizzini7
Post be up shortly guys. Just waiting on few details of the cars. Have a date now. :) x

Reactions: SPARTAN91