Heads up 50% off

bokoboy

Reaction score
going to treat myself to some brembo discs n pads Euro car parts “EGG80” the code . Anyone using brembo should be decent enough ?? Opinions welcome :icon thumright:
Oh and one more thing the software for releasing rear pads is there any available on iOS ??

Reactions: voorhees and Adam14
Literally had my MOT today, rear discs are scorned (advisory) and pads are 60% worn, glad I saw this.

Just bought 2x Brembo Discs rear, pads for front and rear whilst the offer was on. £230 from £460

Attachments

• file-8.jpeg
    file-8.jpeg
    376.3 KB · Views: 223
My recent MOT advised on the same rear disc scoring. Didn't know that this was an A3 trait.

Literally had my MOT today, rear discs are scorned (advisory) and pads are 60% worn, glad I saw this.

Just bought 2x Brembo Discs rear, pads for front and rear whilst the offer was on. £230 from £460

Although I feel your enjoyment of grabbing a bargain, there is no way on this glorious land that these *would* cost £460.
These places with constant offers over price in the first place to dilute the discount
Be aware of this.
That aside, brembo stuff is good, so you have some reassurance

I have Brembo all around. No complaints. The protective painting around the hubs have lasted winter and some serious amounts of wheel cleaning. No flaking or anything yet.

I used genuine pads with them

Reactions: Phutters

My recent MOT advised on the same rear disc scoring. Didn't know that this was an A3 trait.
Out of interest what mileage are you on? My old 15 plate S3 has had two MOT's now and no advisories. (Sad I checked! I sold it 18 months back with 17-18k on the clock :p)