Headphones

moorzy

Reaction score
anyone got a fave set of headphones? Ive got me a set of these bower & wilkins P5 wireless. Great bluetooth headphones, charge in about 2 hours and last easily a full day of choon playing. Lovely deep bass and clear mids and highs. A bit expensive @ £330 but quality.

Wiuld like anyone else recommendations so slap em in this thread.

Cheers

@moorzy
It’s the Sennheiser RS 170 for me.

sennheiser_RS_170_headphones_33976698_009.JPG

Great sound for when listening to music or films

I have a set of AKG K612 Pro reference headphones. Like listening to the song as they were recorded and love the large soundstage :)

71DTe26tZQL._SL1500_.jpg

@moorzy
It’s the Sennheiser RS 170 for me.

sennheiser_RS_170_headphones_33976698_009.JPG

Great sound for when listening to music or films
I had a set of sennheiser mm440 and they were really good quality for the money, think approx £150 but didn't last me that long until all the folding of ear cups to fit into carry bag caused wires to go faulty on one ear cup and nobody anywhere could repair them. Did not want to go through rigmarole and cost of sending to sennheiser. Anyone got any of them trendy beats, wondering if they are any good or just bought in shed loads because of dr dre and apple?

I've used Grado Labs phones for years; am now on my third set, the SR225i. They might look like something a WW2 warplane navigator might use, but they sound sublime. I use them for music (mostly rock) and watching films.

Grado%20SR225_zpszofpryf6.jpg

I had a set of sennheiser mm440 and they were really good quality for the money, think approx £150 but didn't last me that long until all the folding of ear cups to fit into carry bag caused wires to go faulty on one ear cup and nobody anywhere could repair them. Did not want to go through rigmarole and cost of sending to sennheiser. Anyone got any of them trendy beats, wondering if they are any good or just bought in shed loads because of dr dre and apple?

Avoid the Beats. Running joke about how overpriced and cack they are. Can get much better quality for the same price.

Reactions: mistermoo
Got some Bose and Sennheisers for the gym, but one of the best for sound were also the cheapest. Tried the Beats which I think are bab and as said so over priced.
These are what I use all the time at home - next time you're in a HMV go try some, you won't be disappointed....
IMG 0304