Headlights

gtec2547

Reaction score
Does anyone know were I can purchase a set of new headlights from as I have looked everywhere online and no one seems to them yet ?

Welcome to the site.

What exactly is your end goal, why the change, then we can advise better maybe.

I have a 2005 sportback 8PA and was planning on completely changing the front end to look like a 2013. Ive never seen it done before and have been looking into costs for new wings, bonnet, bumper etc but cannot find a cost for the new headlights. I know one of the biggest challenges is getting the door to wings right but at this stage still looking into whether it is feasible/possible and cost.

Edit: Misread sorry.

Last edited:
No I said ive never seen it done before and was starting to look into whether it is possible

It would cost allot, better to buy the car than try & copy the look.

I have a 2005 sportback 8PA and was planning on completely changing the front end to look like a 2013. Ive never seen it done before and have been looking into costs for new wings, bonnet, bumper etc but cannot find a cost for the new headlights. I know one of the biggest challenges is getting the door to wings right but at this stage still looking into whether it is feasible/possible and cost.

Why not change the back end as well?

Are you factoring the higher insurance and lower resale value into your calculations?