headlights

The projector lenses will be complete tat, and the light output will be rubbish as a result.
wish i could see a set just to know for sure. its the angel eye bit i like but i wouldnt buy them just for that bit if they were crap..

Last edited:
I have a set of A4 headlights with blackedo out housings and recently reconditioned reflectors, I dont know if I should sell them or not though :p They are perfect nick, any offers? you can see them in the projects room

Save yourself over half the cash and Joey Mod a pair of headlights....or save yourself even more and Joey your Own headlights!!!
100_3197.jpg

thats a good job and i know i could do it but its like i say, i like the angel eye bit.

I've seen a few of those angel eye lights fitted to various cars over the years, and in my experience they never look great on the cars, and the owners usually end up taking them off again.

+ 1 for the Joey Mod!

well im leaning towards getting them so if they are crap it will be an expensive mistake or i will try to make one set out of two..

im sure some one on here has them and i like them too

so its Xmay4444 who has them and i think they look ok ;-) have a look on pages 7 of the your cars part bass 666

There was a guy on here who had some, maybe a black car with an aftermarket front, or maybe a grey one with a Votec front and a distinctive number plate. Damned if I can remember now! I'm sure it was sold from one forum member to another, maybe a year or more ago? Anyone else recall that?

just looked at them simon i think they look well. so im getting closer to buying them. i will scar the net looking a bit more then decide..

There was a guy on here who had some, maybe a black car with an aftermarket front, or maybe a grey one with a Votec front and a distinctive number plate. Damned if I can remember now! I'm sure it was sold from one forum member to another, maybe a year or more ago? Anyone else recall that?

wouldnt mind seeing it james ....

I'm currently wading through all 19 pages of the pictures sticky hoping to refresh my memory! But I did find this:

P1000995.JPG

P1000886.JPG

P1010104.JPG

Last edited:
i like them james. im just worried about the quality..

I've been all through the thread and can't find them, but there's a lot of deleted Photobucket links. I'm sure it was a dark coloured car with a low front and 20" wheels which was sold onto a new owner who fitted either angel eyes or LED DRL's - have to hope someone else can remember ;0

I bought a set of lights like this from germany once
the angel eyes were powered by bulbs which were non replaceable also the projectors too be blunt were crap
they went back quality was a severe issue
i ended up buying genuine ones and havent regreted it at all.

theres a 7 day return on them so if i dont like them they are going back. im hoping the quality is ok. how much were yours mate ?