How else got this upgrade done?

Enviado do meu CLT-L29 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: MPH
This is standard for all Audi S3 8L’s buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tj 0785
Yes but mine is a A3 8l tdi

Ah I see..... hmmmm, I’m sure it’s do able. Not something I’m aware anyone on here has done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it's just needed a few wires and a relay change in my case. If any one where need I could make a tutorial on the subject

Yes it's just needed a few wires and a relay change in my case. If any one where need I could make a tutorial on the subject

Please do post a tutorial i would be interested to see how its done from start to finish as i also have a3 8l

Reactions: bassnuno
Please do post a tutorial i would be interested to see how its done from start to finish as i also have a3 8l
Thanks MPH. My next tutorial update will be installing a cluster with board computer on my audi a3 8l tdi after that I could make a tutorial on that subject if more people ask. You would help if you subscribe to my channel and give a thumbs up but that's up to you

Reactions: MPH
Hello,

I see there are many posts and really informed user base here - great! I’m looking to source this part - 8L0955102 it’s the right hand cylinder lifter for headlight washer on an A3 8l. Ebay or some of the usual car part providers are normally good places to search - however, I’ve drawn a blank and with lockdown, the breakers are closed (although even so, may just end up with another failed one as it’s hard to tell a leaky one without pushing fluid thru it). Mine looks ok but a steady drip empties the washer bottle.

Any help appreciated as to either fixing it or where I can procure this unit from.

thanks in advance Ob1_c

Hello,

I see there are many posts and really informed user base here - great! I’m looking to source this part - 8L0955102 it’s the right hand cylinder lifter for headlight washer on an A3 8l. Ebay or some of the usual car part providers are normally good places to search - however, I’ve drawn a blank and with lockdown, the breakers are closed (although even so, may just end up with another failed one as it’s hard to tell a leaky one without pushing fluid thru it). Mine looks ok but a steady drip empties the washer bottle.

Any help appreciated as to either fixing it or where I can procure this unit from.

thanks in advance Ob1_c
I've just bought a new bumper today..just waiting for the four top clips in the post. When they arrive I would be willing to sell mine. Have you checked the obvious any leaks in the hose or clips/clamps come a bit loose