headlight upgrade?

kriskross

Reaction score
i dont want the rubbish headlights that have a yellow tinge to it, i want to upgrade to led or hid or whatever.

what would i need to do or buy? i see the kits online for like £40 would one of them do?

cheers

kris

How about the bixenon audi oem headlight upgrade, of course nowhere near £40, but great upgrade.

Reactions: t8ups
@t8ups (EM Tuning site sponsor) is your man for bulb upgrade. Can also highly recommend his projector install upgrade too, a tad more than £40 but well worth it IMO

Reactions: t8ups
how much is a bit more? whats the downside to those upgrade kits on ebay for the £40 mark?

I fitted a hid kit in the standard light they are a 100 times better

How about the bixenon audi oem headlight upgrade, of course nowhere near £40, but great upgrade.
Hi I have a 2015 (64) Audi A3 S-Line Saloon I already have factory rear parking sensors but I would like it to show on my screen is this something you do?
I also would like to change my front fog light bulbs to something closer to my Xenon headlights what would you advise? White effect halogens or Led?
Would it be possible for you to give me a price on what you can do?
Many thanks
Jamie

Yes it is, but I'm having the flicker problems now, got a pair of new bulbs coming hopefully tomorrow, knowing my luck it will be ballasts as well.

No progress yet, suppliers van didn't turn up, probably be Tuesday now,
There as bright as a couple of candles, there really bright white on turning on but within 1-2 seconds go dull & most nights but not always get the flicker.

I can offer a service where if they where posted to me I can open them, inspect for burnt reflector bowls, if they are burnt which is RARE I could clean them up(existing) or replace if needed but it's rare for that type to be burnt. Then change the projector glass to a clear one so you get 30% more output and then tune the projectors so they are sharp.

What bulbs did you order? Aftermarket or OEM.?

Trups

Thanks for the offer trupps, things are tight at the moment, christmas & all that !. I work on an industrial estate & the guy in the unit next to mine runs a garage, he ordered me the bulbs, not sure what they are.