headlight height

I turned mine about 2 full turns.

They had felt really low, now what a revelation, can't believe I've driven like that for so long.

Nobody flashing me yet but concerned if they are too high, will Audi usually set them for free?

They hit just above rear numberplate on a handful of different cars.

I got Audi to adjust mine (and it wasn't free!) but they were still lower than any other car I've driven so I've given them a small tweak further up.
My headlights were originally miles out and Audi did improve them but now they're as I expect them to be and also not blinding other drivers.

It really doesn't need much to adjust them up, I'd try it in quarter or half turns anti-clockwise. As others have said, there's plenty of info to keep you right if you Google it.

Reactions: Rob2k68
So can you do this on the LED lights without VCD's is it just the manual turning ? was going to give it half a turn and see if made any difference but wanted to check first !

Reactions: Rob2k68
So can you do this on the LED lights without VCD's is it just the manual turning ? was going to give it half a turn and see if made any difference but wanted to check first !

I have LED lights, adjusted first without VCDS then returned it to factory and adjusted again with VCDS.

Seems the same to me - no noticeable benefits using VCDS.

Reactions: pburv
I have LED lights, adjusted first without VCDS then returned it to factory and adjusted again with VCDS.

Seems the same to me - no noticeable benefits using VCDS.
Thanks Just turned half turn on both anti clock will see what this does and then add more if needed - hopefully this at least should make some improvement .... last winter I just found that although I loved the clarity on the LED's they just seemed far too low compared to our other car Mini with LED's that seemed to put light a lot further down the road and illuminate back of cars more than mine

Reactions: Martinbanshee and Rob2k68