Headlight bulbs

rossco1

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good site to buy osram d1s bulbs have looked online and most sites are telling me my bulbs are d2s bulbs? but checked on osrams app and say they are d1s? Looking for osram silverstar bulbs can anyone help please my car is 2005 s4 advant

seems a lot of sites say the same at least I know there d1s bulbs now do you know of any good sites to buy bulbs? Thanks mate

Ok mate thanks I will have a look on eBay just worried icould be spending 200 quid for a couple of Chinese copy's? if you know what I mean thanks anyway

Thanks very much mate that's very helpful will have a look on there

Sorry did you try autobulbsdirect i used them in the past and there really good for correct order and shipping fast no problem with bulbs touch wood, found them of ebay then went directly to their site. I will be buying bulbs for the front soon of them only i wish mine came with xeons jealous :(.

Just looked at them really reasonable 170£ for 2 can't seem to find them any cheaper amazon was 200 think I will go for them don't be to jealous it won't cost you that for yours but I suppose they are very bright as long as they are working ok? thanks everybody for there help good to get some input of other audi owners glad I joined this site

Yes there prices are pretty good but does help looking on google first see who is cheapest but also finding a review does help of the company supplying to see if their cowboys or sound. I used amazon for the chrome indicator bulbs instead of the naff orange ones. Yes wont cost me much but not much light of halogen :(.

Order them of auto bulbs direct they were a good price should be here tomorrow just need to get them fitted now seems to be a bit of a bad head to fit them? so I'll leave that to someone else will keep u updated about the oram silverstar bulbs to see if they are a better bulb than the Oem ones hope they are thanks for the input everyone