Headlight bulb upgrade?

JDM82

Reaction score
OK guys I have standard headlights so Im limited on this one but.....

My bulbs (dipped and sides) are quite dim and dont really look very good. They work fine, its not a fault or anyhting just there basic standard bulbs and I'd like to upgrade them.

Could you suggest what bulbs to get? Im looking for bright white or blue maybe, just a fresher newer looking light. Its hard to explain but Im sure you guys know what I mean.

To swap headlights do I have to remove my bumper?

OK guys I have standard headlights so Im limited on this one but.....

My bulbs (dipped and sides) are quite dim and dont really look very good. They work fine, its not a fault or anyhting just there basic standard bulbs and I'd like to upgrade them.

Could you suggest what bulbs to get? Im looking for bright white or blue maybe, just a fresher newer looking light. Its hard to explain but Im sure you guys know what I mean.

To swap headlights do I have to remove my bumper?

Osram nightbreaker plus H7 (headlight bulb)
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Excellent output, bright white with a great spread, and when on main -superb.

Mac

+1 for the nightbreakers. You don't need to remove the bumper, instructions are in your manual. You just need to take off the air intake tunnel thing.

Make sure the bulb clicks in properly when replacing back into the lamp cluster or it will shine too high. It should click in without too much force

Cheers guys, I've got some great bulb suggestions there, i'll have a think and get some ordered. Now what about bright, stylish side lights?

Any ideas?

Hey Mac, any comments on the new sidelights? I've ordered some nightbreakers and the above sidelights so hopefully that will improve my night driving.