Headligh cracked DRL with pics

nally

MPG the new BPH
Reaction score
Hi guys
Not been on for a while since getting my house. I have a massive issue I need some help with please.

I have hit a bird about 60 mph yesterday unfortunately it's hit my head light Sqaure on and destroyed the lense.

I know euro car parts can't get them and I beleave they are £1500 from Audi, so am up poo creek affactivity.

I know the units are sealed but I have found one without the xenon part. Is this right ? The parts match up but am not sure if I can swap what I need ?

Any help would be great as I may have to get it of the car I can't afford £1500 with renovating my house.

Sorry not sure how to get a link on here off eBay

Item number 271896435005

Image Image

Mine
Image Image Image

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 148
Thank god for that was nearly in tears over that :salute:

Hi

Read the description before you buy that one it states the LED doesn't work. It's selling a spares.

New they are £350 so you could buy new and swap all your old parts to the new one.

Or look for another on ebay as long as the part number ends in either AN like your current one or the newer part number that ends in BF you will be fine.

Hi

Read the description before you buy that one it states the LED doesn't work. It's selling a spares.

New they are £350 so you could buy new and swap all your old parts to the new one.

Or look for another on ebay as long as the part number ends in either AN like your current one or the newer part number that ends in BF you will be fine.
Where are they £350 ?
I didn't see that that the DRL was broken I missed that.

There £350 from main dealer mate. I need a passenger side adaptive and there £410 new and normal ones are less.

yes go to dealers and just buy the 1 LED DRL housing that is broken, around £300-£350. the bulb and ballasts are already on your headlight so swap them over and your done. no need to go and buy a whole new set when you just need one housing