Hazard Panel Switches / Buttons

RoscoG

Reaction score
Hey Folks, the FL 8p hazard Panel. I'm looking to buy the buttons for parking assist, front PDC. I bought a new panel but now need the buttons, any idea where I can get these, or the part numbers? Photo attached.
739378ac493823d4007b4c5a86ad48c5.jpg

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sibmets
Check with Audi for prices. If I remember correctly when I did PDC and PLA, there where around 25€ each new from Audi.
I found used ones from bm-parts.nl though for 10€ each.

Also check your current panel.
For the fl there are two types.
One there the panel has openings and each button is individual with it’s own connector.
The other type, the panel and the buttons are one unit and there are only two connectors. One connector for the left 3 buttons and one connector for the right buttons.
If you have the first type, just find the buttons.
If you have the second type, you have to find a complete panel with the buttons you need.

Also check your current panel.
For the fl there are two types.
One there the panel has openings and each button is individual with it’s own connector.
The other type, the panel and the buttons are one unit and there are only two connectors. One connector for the left 3 buttons and one connector for the right buttons.
If you have the first type, just find the buttons.
If you have the second type, you have to find a complete panel with the buttons you need.
Thanks for the info George, I'll try add part numbers when I find out more. Hopefully help the next person

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk