Having an Rs3 for the day on Monday... cannot wait.

Good review, great colour, but like you I am changing from an S3 which is Sepang, so can't go for the same colour again really.

Well done getting the wife involved and on board, I have just ordered it and told her a few days later haha.
Well...what's wrong with sticking with a colour you like... We've had 4 black 8p 2003-2014, a black 8v S3 and black RS3 on order... Simple ..

Similar experience, but his S3 is powered by ABT so doesn't feel too much power difference:

Reactions: billyali86
Yes but torque, 2.5, 5 cyl, could make more difference. That 4-cyl is great too.

Yes but torque, 2.5, 5 cyl, could make more difference. That 4-cyl is great too.[/QUOTE

Torque wise they end up quite close. The 4 cyl takes well to tuning. The 5 cyl tuned would be a whole different ball game however

Tuned S3 feels similar to standard RS3 shocker!

TX.

Reactions: Foxtrot_Oscar
Similar experience, but his S3 is powered by ABT so doesn't feel too much power difference:

very telling how he is laughing out aloud at the noise it makes! he really needs to compare a tuned S3 to a tunes Rs3 though :yes:

guys;))please dont compare tuned s3 to rs3:) i have still tuned s3 and now rs3…power can be simillar but handling sound gearbox..different world..pray for Paris..:(

Reactions: Terminator x and Scotty2011
guys;))please dont compare tuned s3 to rs3:) i have still tuned s3 and now rs3…power can be simillar but handling sound gearbox..different world..pray for Paris..:(

Pray for Paris indeed. What is going on in the world at the minute???

Reactions: Rs1