Having a bit of a garage clear out

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudiMaz

Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the right place so i apolgise in advance.

As title says, bit of a garage clear out at the mo. Not sure on prices as i have no idea on what they are worth.

5 x S4 17" Alloys 225's. 4 with Toyo tyres (done approx 1000miles) not sure on the 5th as its in the boot still and have never looked at it. Lol (will check on it over weekend). Fair to good condition (alloys themselves).

S4 Y pipe with new hoses on end.

S4 air box complete.

S4 ARB's front and rear (as i have put the hotchkiss items are now :icon_thumright:).

K03 turbos x 2 (recommend refurbing).

I'm sure there is a couple of things but can't remeber at the mo.

Haven't got picks yet but am sorting out over the weekend if you should require them.

Let me know on prices and if you are intrested.

Thanks. Maz.

Hi all,

Sorry still haven't pics haven't got my camera sorted out yet (hopefully in the next two days.

Prices are as follows:

5 x S4 17" Alloys 225's. 4 with Toyo tyres (done approx 1000miles) (sorry still not checked the 5th yet - not had time). £200.00

S4 Y pipe with new hoses on end. £35.oo

S4 air box complete. £15.00

S4 ARB's front and rear. £50.00

K03 turbos x 2 (recommend refurbing). £90 the pair

I am open to sensible offers on all of the above, please pm me. Price doesn't include delivery though sorry. Any more info needed please also pm me and i'll get back to you ASAP :icon_thumright:.

Thanks for looking.

very interested in the wheels pending photos and location :)

For all those that have replied/pm'd, sorry for the delay, will get back to you all tomorrow with pictures. been away and still away and won't get back till tomorrow.

My location (which is a common question) is Mid West Wales, will be accurate when i reply to the pm's.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.